Saturday, May 17, 2008

catching up

As promised there is a lot to catch up on.....
My children treated me to an amazing Mother's day last weekend. Isaiah's class made keychains with their names on it and a card with their handprints. It was beautiful and made me cry. Brit made me three cards at school. One took my breath away. It was laminated and I could tell how much work she put into it. It was a Time Magazine Exclusive Mother of the Year. It had preprinted pages inside that she had to fill in the blanks and I know she worked so hard on the "perfect" handwriting. She did a great job. The morning of Mother's Day, she made me pop tarts in bed. She walked Devon without complaining and made herself a bowl of cereal. Then when Isaiah woke up, she made him a bowl of cereal. I stayed in bed and relaxed. When I got up, Britt asked if she could do the dishes and she helped with laundry. It was a great day!!
My computer finally came and it is amazing! It's a pretty green color and I'm very happy to have it! Thanks Dad!
Work has been insane! I have worked way too many hours the last two weeks and am incredibly exhausted. I have even been bringing stuff home to do. I'm feeling a little under the weather right now, but I'm sure a good night's sleep will help!
Right now Britt is out roller skating with a friend and Isaiah is taking a nap....I think I will join him.

No comments: